Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ohhhh....BOYS!

So, I'm feeling totally pumped and excited about finally getting to update my blog today! Then I go upstairs to find THIS!! *Click to enlarge if you dare!*

Surprisingly I didn't freak out. It's nothing a couple deep breaths and a Magic Eraser can't fix. I was, however, quickly reminded why I can only get to my blog every 3 months! The world is your BLOG Carson! We'll just think of these as little "tumbleweeds" in the cowboy room. Yeah, I'll keep telling myself that!

2 comments:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

Justin and Stacey said...

He looks very guilty in this picture!! :) Seems like you handle it very well! Way to go...I'm not sure if I am ready for Jack to get a little bigger and start being so naughty! Carson looks awfully cute though!